Where is David Long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I gotta ask.
Maybe I missed a thread or maybe I didn't? I haven't seen Dave on the site in quite some time now and I accidentally hit the "Rokstaff" drop down bar on the home page and couldn't help but notice that Dave's name is no longer listed. What gives?

We all know he has been instrumental in establishing this great site and it seems strange not to see him contribute much to the threads any longer. Hopefully, he is just busy with life and all is well!

While I'm here, thanks to all those involved with the site! I've been a member since the first days it was launched and can't say enough how refreshing it is to share thoughts with knowledgeable, respectful people without the negative "bashing" that is so common on all the other sites I quit visiting!

Thanks fellow Roksliders!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great question desertstalker and we were getting ready to announce this change in the next few days, so very timely.

Ryan Avery is still here and working very hard to keep Rokslide rolling from the IT side.

I'm closing this thread only so all comments can be on the announcement thread which is up now here:

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?4265-Farewell-to-David-Long

This will make it easier for members as all info will be in one place. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.