Where the heck is the meateater?

whaack

WKR
Thanks
Interesting stuff
I guess I'm an anomaly or just an old curmudgeon. I have never clicked a you tube ad in my life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m in my mid 30s And I’ve NEVER clicked on an ad on purpose.

Also I’m the type of guy that mutes the tv during commercials. And I’m in sales. Oh the irony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robie

WKR
I know this is an old thread but any update on if MeatEater will be releasing episodes?

Someone on here has to know one of the crew to get a answer.

I see WesternHunter has them on Outdoor Channel but not MOTV. Looks like Meateater has its old episodes on the MOTV.

I'm sure they've been filming this entire time, would be nice to see some of the content.

LostArra

WKR
I know this is an old thread but any update on if MeatEater will be releasing episodes?

Someone on here has to know one of the crew to get a answer.

I see WesternHunter has them on Outdoor Channel but not MOTV. Looks like Meateater has its old episodes on the MOTV.

I'm sure they've been filming this entire time, would be nice to see some of the content.

Good question. I was wondering if they are going the same route as Randy Newberg with just Amazon and Youtube.

jspradley

WKR
Good question. I was wondering if they are going the same route as Randy Newberg with just Amazon and Youtube.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Does anyone know any Latvian magic rituals we can use to make this happen?!?!

I have watched every episode they put on Netflix and VHX and am dying for new MeatEater content.

Tartan

WKR

Been hoping for the same thing. Starving for some video content from them. I thought they might be waiting out a contract when it didn't start airing when expected last year.

A couple weeks ago they had Mitch Petrie the VP of Programming for the Sportsman/Outdoor channel on the podcast. I thought for sure there would be some announcement of new episodes... but nothing.

Takem

WKR
A couple weeks ago they had Mitch Petrie the VP of Programming for the Sportsman/Outdoor channel on the podcast. I thought for sure there would be some announcement of new episodes... but nothing.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. They’ve had some great shows lately but I didn’t find that to be one of them. I kept waiting for the announcement on a new season.

robie

WKR
I was assuming they were waiting out the end of their contract as well. But found it surprising to see content on MOTV. I emailed them and put this thread in the email. Maybe someone will reply.

robie

WKR
Reply from MeatEater email:

"Hi Andrew, We'll be announcing all that very soon. Just stay tuned to MeatEater's social media channels for the announcement.

Thanks,"

OP
Desk Jockey
I heard he got eaten in that bear attack a few months back and they have been faking the podcast for the last few months using a synthesizer loaded with old voice clips. Vast coverup until they groom ole cal as a replacement. Now I may have made most of that up but it sounds good.

NoWiser

WKR
I heard he got eaten in that bear attack a few months back and they have been faking the podcast for the last few months using a synthesizer loaded with old voice clips. Vast coverup until they groom ole cal as a replacement. Now I may have made most of that up but it sounds good.

Dang, here I thought I met the real Steve when he did his live podcast here. Bummer!