Where the heck is the meateater?

Ah yes. You are right. Then that is episode 13. Not sure how much of the bear incident made it into the episode if any. From what I recall they were packing out so I don’t think they were filming.
They didn't even mention the attack. I was kinda bummed, but I guess it makes sense. They had no footage to show, and with the episodes still being the TV standard 22 mins, not a whole lot of time to introduce the camera crew and tell the story.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

7Bartman

WKR
I'll probably have to sign up for Netflix now that the new season is released. They hunted sikas on one of my buddy's leases. I'm dying to watch that episode. Did anyone ever watch The Wild Within? It was Rinella's first show on the Travel Channel.

S.Clancy

WKR
Almost thru the season. There is a really exceptional moment during the caribou hunt in Alaska. One of the best portrayals of that post kill rush of mixed emotions that I have seen on film. So well done.

All the episodes are good, but that was the best by far the best. I think just as real Doug's reaction was, you can see it meant a lot to Steve too. Got a little emotional on my end.

Wife just texted me that she just preordered the new Meateater cook book. Can't wait to get it. I think she said it comes out the 20th.

ChrisAU

WKR
Can't believe I just found out about this a few weeks ago. Love Steve, reading his book now. Look forward to watching the early season episodes I am recording every day on Sportsman, burned through all the ones on Netflix pretty fast ha.