Where to buy 9mm, 40sw ammo in Alaska

Aaron Warpony

Lil-Rokslider
This is a long shot and will probably get alot of laughs, but does anybody know of any shops in the Wasilla, anchorage area that have any 9mm or 40sw ammo left? I know i'm a couple months late to the ammo buying party, but just looking for a couple boxes somewhere. Feel free to pm me. Thanks guys

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
No help for where you are in AK but around here 9mm is no where to be found. 40 is scarce but is around. Also prices are going to be jacked up! Last 9 I saw was going for $35 for 50!

Htm84

WKR
sportsman’s in anchorage had some the other day. You have to ask for it though. They keep it behind the counter.

Outlaw99

WKR

22lr

WKR
I've seen it most of the time I'm in the Anchorage or Wasilla Sportsmans. Its definitely hit or misse, but would be worth running into the store whenever your able. Its probably linked to the first few days after a delivery, I just don't know when they get deliveries.

Not Alaska but ammo is tough to come by Here in PA. Big box stores get cleaned out almost before the shelves get restocked. Smaller shops are allocating to their best customers And prices are going up and up.

best I can tell you is go sweet talk the person at the counter and see if you can pick up a box or two. Most shops I visit are holding ammo behind the counter to prevent borders from cleaning out the shelves. They will sell you a box or two when you buy a gun or something else but you gotta ask.

OP
Aaron Warpony

Aaron Warpony

Lil-Rokslider
Naknek, oof that's a journey haha sportsman's in Anchorage had 9mm on the shelf, limit 2 boxes so it may last awhile. Thanks everybody

Lol, $75 for a box of 9mm jhp,,,$37 for lead 40cal range ammo.
I think I'm going to sell off a few thousand rounds of my factory new ammo at those rates