Where to buy one finger zipper pulls

scsc

Lil-Rokslider
I also looked for these some time before actually finding them. I found them on the auction site although I bought the reflective not these -
12-500pcs-Zipper-Pulls-Cord-Rope-Ends-Lock-Zip-Clip-Buckle-For-Clothing-Bags - However the ones I like better are made with reflective micro paracord also available on the auction site. The reflective are available in red as well as black and are available from wwwHANKSSURPLUS.COM - Lastly Maxped also started making them. I highly recommend both the items and service from Hanks

• Banned
OP
jm1607

jm1607

WKR
I also looked for these some time before actually finding them. I found them on the auction site although I bought the reflective not these -
12-500pcs-Zipper-Pulls-Cord-Rope-Ends-Lock-Zip-Clip-Buckle-For-Clothing-Bags - However the ones I like better are made with reflective micro paracord also available on the auction site. The reflective are available in red as well as black and are available from wwwHANKSSURPLUS.COM - Lastly Maxped also started making them. I highly recommend both the items and service from Hanks

Thanks man, those are perfect