Where to get Swarovski Optics at the Best Price ?

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in the market for a pair of NL Pure 12x42’s and a 115m Objective .

Does anyone know where I can get these without paying full retail , or have a discount code that will work on a retailers website ? I’m in no hurry , I’ll wait for a decent deal .
Sport Optics was by far best deal and I called/spoke to all the above already referenced. Two buddies and I all bought a pair (separately) of the 12x42 NL Pures and they gave us 15% discount. Best I’d seen.

Usmcff

WKR
I bought a demo pair of leicas from Cameraland for a heck of a deal. I also bought an almost new Swaro spotter on the rockslide classified section for around 1/2 off. If you aren’t in a hurry keep your eye out for deals
Recommend both of these as well and also Craigslist. I got my ats on Craigslist for less than 1300 but it’s not HD

Crusader

WKR
Last summer when I was shopping for Swaro SLC 10x42 I called pretty much all the vendors listed in the posts on this thread and like for CHL at the top of this page, Sport Optics gave the best price (along with free shipping, which all of them seem to do).

rcalmus

FNG
Red hawk rifles.

Sport optics

Call and ask for their best price.

Have you done much with red hawk? I get their emails and browse their site mostly. A few purchases. I have been curious about their membership program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

223dude

WKR
Have you done much with red hawk? I get their emails and browse their site mostly. A few purchases. I have been curious about their membership program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I bought my swarovski ATX 95/65 and 15x56 and 10x42 nl pure from
Them, they saved me thousands.

Call and ask for Jordan.