Where to get Swarovski Optics at the Best Price ?

twhitmo30

FNG
I’m in the market for a pair of NL Pure 12x42’s and a 115m Objective .

Does anyone know where I can get these without paying full retail , or have a discount code that will work on a retailers website ? I’m in no hurry , I’ll wait for a decent deal .

Eurooptics in Pennsylvania has always treated me the best. Nobody has matched their prices on Swarovski or Leupold. Pay with a check and you'll get even better pricing.

Go old school and actually make calls and see what deals can be made.

I’d start with several of the site sponsors, some already referenced.

When I got my STX awhile back, I called around and got a good deal. Then when I asked about the STX with a 65 and 95, I got a great deal. If I only relied on a promo code or online price, i would have had to pay a hell of a lot more.

rcalmus

FNG
Muley Crazy has pretty hard to beat prices when I have shopped with them. They got me my NL 12's quick last year so I could use them for the season at a great price.

Hard to beat S&S archery......

10% Rokslide discount
no tax - providing you are not living in the same state
free shipping

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Well, if you have the luxury of time, you can buy used here et al, that will certainly save you a good chunk of change.

Good luck,

Eddie

Jimss

WKR
I bought a demo pair of leicas from Cameraland for a heck of a deal. I also bought an almost new Swaro spotter on the rockslide classified section for around 1/2 off. If you aren’t in a hurry keep your eye out for deals

sneaky

"DADDY"
Well, OP has 3 posts so far and 2 are asking for discount codes. Welcome to Rokslide

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk