Where to purchase Knight UltraLite .45?

Am842

FNG
I’m looking to buy a Knight UltraLight .45 soon. The few places I’ve looked don’t have them in stock. I know Midway will let me back order one but I hate having to back order anything.

Anyone know where there might be 1 or 2 available?

Thanks!

OP
A

Am842

FNG
Yeah I saw the ones on their website, I just don’t see any that didnt say ships in 10-12 weeks. I guess back ordering is the route I will have to go, though I despise buying anything that any company doesn’t actually have.

ENCORE

WKR
Knight like every other business is having a hard time with parts, labor, etc. RV dealers, at least around here are totally out of stock and have been. Its taking weeks if not months for a UTV/ATV to be ordered and delivered. Used trucks are going for more than new trucks because they can't get the parts to build them. Different times we're living in right now.
Every once in awhile a used rifle will show up for sale on one of the other sites.

I would not hang my hat on this but…I just got a Knight Ultra-Lite and they shipped he rifle about 3 weeks after I placed my order. I know their website says 8-10 but I got a nitride rifle much faster. Just FYI…