Where to sell bow???

Soyboy

FNG
Hi, I’m new to this so please don’t get mad. I have a bow that I am looking to sell but can’t find anywhere to put it, Facebook and many other places took it down?? Help!!

JoshOR

Lil-Rokslider
Archerytalk.com. Gotta join and get some posts in before you can sell but shouldn’t take long, good luck!

OP
S

Soyboy

FNG
Well I tried archery talk but it said it would take at least a week, I also put it in the wrong spot and it kicked me off😳😬

87TT

WKR
Got to wait and post here too. If you try to get around it, you will be kicked off and banned.

OP
S

Soyboy

FNG
Also how do I know when I’m good to post it in here, and where would I post it

if you dont want to wait ebay will get you the most money if its a name brand but they have the most fees. plus you have to factor in shipping. craigslist would be ideal but depends on where you live. dallas you should have some interest

Buck300

Lil-Rokslider
Wait a week and go back to archerytalk you will get the most traffic over there.

Folks will be skeptical if you just jump on and post bs to get the ability to use the adds section.
Honestly you needed to be an active member before and unrelated to your desire to sell a bow.
Best bet would be to post an honest intro in the new members section and then begin participating.
Then some time down the road list your bow.
AT seems to have the most traffic for archery items.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
OP - IMHO based on your posts so far, you are coming across as pretty sketchy - especially the most recent two posts. If you are a bot, you should ask your maker to improve your algorithm.