Where to sell bow???

Jon_G

WKR
Be patient. Here and archerytalk are your best bets. Took me a while to sell but with time and with honesty, you'll have more and more people buying from you.

Swamp Fox

WKR
I think ebay is now making you wait to receive your money until you've made X number of sales. I don't think it was like that when I first got on there.

If anyone knows differently, let me know.

AT guys will know more about the bow you're selling than the average ebay bow shopper, so you may be able to make a better deal at AT if you have something good, scarce, unique or in demand.

Jon_G

WKR
I think ebay is now making you wait to receive your money until you've made X number of sales. I don't think it was like that when I first got on there.

If anyone knows differently, let me know.

AT guys will know more about the bow you're selling than the average ebay bow shopper, so you may be able to make a better deal at AT if you have something good, scarce, unique or in demand.
You are correct. Ebay doesn't say how many sells before you get paid immediately but at first, you won't get the money until 3 days after the seller receives the item to give them time to report if the item isn't as described. I've sold so much that now I get paid sometimes before I even ship the item if I don't ship it on 2 days which doesn't happen often. You only get 3 days to ship though.