Where to start?

So...I want to start working on some elk loads for this fall. Not quite sure where to start just yet.:unsure:

Rifles:
300WSM-26" barrel 1/10 twist (mine)
300WM 22" barrel 1/10 twist (buddies)

Bullets:
180gr Hammer Hunters
180gr Barnes TTSX
181gr Swift Scirroco II

Powders:
IMR 4831
IMR 4451
RL 17
Accurate 4350
Hogd Varget
Hogd Superperformance

Would like the load to be fairly temp stable as I live near Phoenix and want to shoot this summer but the elk tag is near Flag in late Nov. I currently have the above components but do know where there is a supply of varying powders if these dont get me in the ballpark. My WSM loved factory Barnes at 168gr so there may be something to chase there.

Thoughts?

Mosby

WKR
I use RL 17 in my WSM with very good results. I shoot Barnes in all my mags. They are simply more accurate than other bullets in my rifles. If your rifle like the 168 Barnes, I would start and end there. No need to shoot anything else if you can get them.

In the current environment it is difficult to replace what you shoot so I would be as efficient as possible.
I have a specific load and bullet for each of my rifles. When I find an accurate combination I stop and that is what I shoot in that rifle. Period.

rayporter

WKR
get a manual that lists known accuracy loads for the cartridges you have. sierra does this.

it may not work for you but it will be a good starting place to save components. also pay attention to other shooters comments. make a list of good and bad options.