Where U Buying Your Sitka Gear?

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
Making 1st Sitka purchase, anywhere special worth buying from? Any stores or Sitka run sales ever on this stuff? Thanks

For best prices, Rokslide classifieds.

Figure out what you want and post a WTB. Can specify new with tags, whatever you wish. For anything current it doesn't take long to find a seller, or someone will point you to a deal. For some reason there seems to be a lot of people that can source new Sitka stuff and sell it NWT.

For new online purchase, best destinations are Mtn Archery, Scheels, 1Shot, Black Ovis.
Hope this helps!

OP
Paridgerunner

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
Got an Incinerator set for 1k even, that a decent price? And hopin to get Fanatic jckt for 350 375.

OP
Paridgerunner

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
For best prices, Rokslide classifieds.

Figure out what you want and post a WTB. Can specify new with tags, whatever you wish. For anything current it doesn't take long to find a seller, or someone will point you to a deal. For some reason there seems to be a lot of people that can source new Sitka stuff and sell it NWT.

For new online purchase, best destinations are Mtn Archery, Scheels, 1Shot, Black Ovis.
Hope this helps!
Stuff off ebay warranted by Sitka? Only if a dealer correct?

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
One caution on RS classifieds if you post WTB - you may get approached by someone who suggests you buy from him (sometimes a brand new member with no activity) or to go off the RS website. Sometimes those offers carry some risk. That being said, I’ve had great results from long-standing members who are prompted to sell by a WTB post

OP
Paridgerunner

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a NWT Fanatic jacket for $120 on eBay.
Dammm, this yr? And new model with magnet collar? I made offer on set to find out he doesn't have large bibs, wont return any messages and ebay wants me to send him 1k, yea I'll get right on that. Incinerator set.

renagde

WKR
Dammm, this yr? And new model with magnet collar? I made offer on set to find out he doesn't have large bibs, wont return any messages and ebay wants me to send him 1k, yea I'll get right on that. Incinerator set.
Nope it’s the old style, bought it last fall. Point is if you’re patient and look around there’s deals to be had.

stump06

WKR
Black Ovis usually runs a sale at the end of the year or first of next year. Camofire has some on Saturdays but its been the same stuff lately. Mainly casual wear and small/medium sized stuff