Where would you go

shaun

WKR
Just got word from our corporate office that it looks like we are opening up two more offices by begining of 2014 one in Colorado and one in Wyoming I am stoked to say the least now the decision I have to make is what one I want to work out of and convincing the wife to get the hell out of California

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Thats a tough one both Colorado and Wyoming have their benefits! I am a Colorado native just moved to Wyoming I love it! Kinda just depends what you are looking for! Colorado is beautiful! Surrounded by mountians, most areas are pretty populated not as intense as new york but diffenetly more of the city life. There are areas that arent that way in Colorado though also! Lots of wildlife! Wyoming has lots of speed goats and of coarse other wildlife so far that ive noticed! More country small town lifestyle! And it too has its mountains! so thats a tough one... Good luck either way I can gaurentee Colorado or Wyoming will be WAY better than Cali!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Colorado! That would be my number one choice, great hunting there and centrally located. You can hunt az, nm, ut, wy, just by hopping over the state line.

Where (what town) in each state are the options? If you're going to live there, work there, and spend 99% of your time there, the town in which I would live would have a big influence on my decision-making.

OP
shaun

shaun

WKR
Ya I am defiantly thinking Colorado. It looks like the CO office will be in Denver area and Wyoming is up in air location wise

a3dhunter

WKR
Be careful, there's a lot of wacko's in Denver......I think I saw one posting earlier in this thread!

All of the smart people stay away from Denver until they need Kifaru gear.

Foldem

WKR
Colorado is getting expensive and turning into a rat race around Denver. NR draw odds are not much worse for most tags for deer and elk if you can find areas away from the Huntin' Fool recommendations. I would vote for WY, then hunt CO too.

2rocky

WKR
Live where you want to LIVE.

Hunt where you want to hunt.

There are plenty of Suburban bedroom communities along the Front Range with good schools and good neighborhoods where you can raise your family. You didn't say where in Wyoming. I'm sure there are some great communities there as well. Less suburban, more small town has been the feeling I got in Wyoming.

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Be careful, there's a lot of wacko's in Denver......I think I saw one posting earlier in this thread!

All of the smart people stay away from Denver until they need Kifaru gear.

HEHE!! Love it! Im from Colorado born and raised and if there is one thing ive learned its definetly to stay away from Denver!! :p

Lawsonw

FNG
I'm from the central coast originally. Both my boys live in the Denver area. I make lots of trips down there to visit and after a few days I can't wait to get home to Western Wyoming where it's much more laid back. Plus Wyoming doesn't have state income tax.

doin1

FNG
No doubt for me WY. I will never forget one trip to Denver I took, then up to the mountains. By the time I got done with I-70 traffic I couldn't help think how it had completely ruined a quick trip up in mountains. I ski as well. That same traffic is what I would have drive in to go skiing on weekend. Then lift lines at all front range resorts. No thank you.