Where you from and favorite birds?

Ron.C

Lil-Rokslider
Southern Vancouver Island Canada.

Unfortunately, our upland birds are limited to ruffed and blue grouse. Waterfowl can be quite the mixed bag. We get mallard, widgeon, pintail, green wing teal, shovler, few woodies and gadwall, bluebills and a wide array of divers. Canada geese and few snows.

Love spending time in the salt marsh with my lab!!!!

Attachments

• gadwall.jpg
    gadwall.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 51
  • mallard.jpg
    mallard.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 50
  • sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 50

slick

WKR
Born and raised in the Dakotas... so pheasant. Still go back annually.

In eastern Oregon now, so chukars, but my waterfowl itch is needing some scratching.

Edit: Also had my “chukar” gun stolen from me and hate beating up nice shotguns in the duck marsh. Looking forward to spring goose season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJB

FNG
Live in Minnesota, grouse and woodcock around home and the UP of Michigan and pheasants in South Dakota. Need to start hunting docks and geese again since I have more time (retired this Sept)

GreenNDark Timber

Lil-Rokslider
Arkansas. Greenheads in the timber.

YwT08kf.jpg

huntineveryday

Lil-Rokslider
Central Nebraska.

I love hunting whatever the current conditions allow for! We're smack dab in the middle of the central flyway, so on a wet year it's ducks until it freezes up, then it's pheasants and quail. This year it was dry, so it was doves, prairie chickens, and sharptail grouse until pheasant and quail season opened, with some late season duck hunts along warmwater sloughs thrown in.

And of course turkeys in the spring!