Which 3 season sleeping bag and pad

I have searched through the forum, and have come up with these few different bags. The kelty cosmic 20, hyke and byke eolus 15, or an outdoor vitals. Which bag would be the best all around bag? I think I am kind of set on about a 20 degree bag but just am not sure being new to them and having no experience. Leave it unzipped if it’s warm and throw more clothes on if it’s cooler. I am 6’4” 200lbs so I would need a long. Mainly a truck bag with plans to do a few backcountry hunts in the future. So on the lighter side is nice, but if I really got into that, I could get a lighter one down the road. Sounds like pads is between klymit and thermarest. I am clueless on that as well. I would appreciate any recommendations as I just can’t seem to make a decision. I am trying to keep the whole setup under $250, maybe $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catahoula

WKR
I run a Big Agnes Summit Park 15 with Sea to Summit Comfort Plus insulated pad. I like the bag for the more wiggle room and dual zippers. I have no complaints with either products.

xcutter

WKR
I'm running a Kifaru Slick Bag 20 degree wide. They also have a long version. Pad is a Klymit Static V Luxe Insulated. Really like the combo.

OP
S
I checked out the slick bag since so many people like them but there are just out of my budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk