Which Anker charger to get

Smoke10

FNG
I've used an Anker powercore 10,000 mAh the last 2 years. With my android phone on airplane mode, I can get ~2.5 charges. Haven't used it for charging an inreach or equivalent device yet, only the phone

strongarm

FNG
I have several Anker items and they are all solid.

That stated, I last year got a Biolite Charge 80 PD due to its cold weather rating. It’s much better for late season and charges modern devices faster due to the higher output rate. Impressed with a season under its belt. It’s 20,000 mAh, but they have smaller ones if you aren’t disconnected for long periods of time. I needed it primarily for my Garmin InReach…cell phone is just a brick where I hunt out west.

I like the LuminAid Titan 4,000 mAh. It’s a little heavier at 12oz, but it’s a nice lantern in addition to being a charger, and with a built-in solar charger. I keep it outside in the daytime (clipped to a tent or backpack) so it’s recharging itself in the field.

Don’t waste your money on the goal zero solars. I’d just pick up another bank. You can also get a charging case for your phone.

I had an original Dark Energy Poseidon charger bought new in 2016. It worked good for a couple of years but now will only charge my iPhone 1 to 1 1/2 times.

I ordered 2 of the Anker 10kMAH power banks and have been testing one of them out.

It isn’t charging my phone fully at night- only about 65% but it still has plenty of power left on it (3 lights instead of 4).

Should be plug and play right? Nothing special needed for it to fully charge my phone?

I did buy a couple of cheap 6” charging cords to use with it. I suppose one of those could be faulty.

Anything else I’m missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk