Which Bino harness and why....

TripleJ

WKR
I've been running a Kuiu for several years. Before that it was a S4. I like how the Kuiu sits tight to my chest and doesn't bounce.

Grundy53

WKR
I've been using an S4 for years and really like it. But I've been looking to upgrade lately. Was debating with myself between Marsupial or FHF and thought I was settled on Marsupial (would have purchased but were out of stock where I was looking). Now that I've read this I am back to the inner debate with the outdoor vision ridge top thrown in and possibly edging into the lead. Thanks guys... lol

okcaveman

FNG
I went through this decision last year, pulled the trigger on the marsupial and couldn't be happier with it

Milhouse58421

Lil-Rokslider
I currently use the S4.... kinda in the market for something new, but I'm not spending $150 on one, or even $100....combing the classifieds on Rokslide and Archerytalk.....

Adamsfj

Lil-Rokslider
I used a Kuiu harness for about 5 years. Good harness but I did not care for limited storage for other items. Used the AGC Classic ABS Max last year but did not care for the shoulder harness that came with it so I oredered the Marisupial shoulder harness to use. Together they work really well for me and I now have the the ability to carry more items like my rangefinder and extra magazine in my bino harness than in my pack or hip pouch.

Gonewest

WKR
I’ve had fhf, agc kiss, and kuiu. I really wanted to like the agc but sold it after 1 hunt. I didn’t like the harness. The pack rode to low. It was two bulky and I hated latch system.

I like the fhf. Just a sold harness.

I just got the Kuiu and so far really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tater1973

WKR
I run the FHF with the Gunfighters Kenai holster just below. The key for me was to wear the set up during spring turkey and summer scouting/training days. I made the mistake years ago with just throwing on the set up just for fall hunting. I never felt comfortable. There are great bino harnesses out there you just have to get comfortable with the set up.

I have a Muley Freak and love it. I’ve also used the Kuiu harness but still prefer the Muley Freak.

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
Okay...I’ve used many bino harnesses (AGC, Kuiu, FHF, Badlands, Outdoor Vision, Sitka, Marsupial Gear, Mystery Ranch) and I even designed one (the original Muley Freak Stealth bino harness). Recently, a new harness hit the market, the Adak Bino Harness sold by Black Ovis. It is an much improved version of the Muley Freak Harness, and is MY choice of bino harness today. Here is the WHY as asked by the original post. It is forward opening, NO MAGNETS (requirement for me), 100% coverage/containment, comes with a separate range finder case that attaches beside the bino case (also forward opening), minimalist design (no extra bulk), has elastic pouches to hold windicator/calls/etc., EASY one handed use, the back harness is comfortable and doesn’t rub your neck. There aren’t a lot of pics/vids of the Adak Bino Harness yet, but I’m told there will be soon. I tested one out this past fall, so I have extensive use with it. I’ve learned that there are a lot of good options out there for a bino harness, but having used almost all available, I recommend the Adak most.

Wirrex

FNG
Okay...I’ve used many bino harnesses (AGC, Kuiu, FHF, Badlands, Outdoor Vision, Sitka, Marsupial Gear, Mystery Ranch) and I even designed one (the original Muley Freak Stealth bino harness). Recently, a new harness hit the market, the Adak Bino Harness sold by Black Ovis. It is an much improved version of the Muley Freak Harness, and is MY choice of bino harness today. Here is the WHY as asked by the original post. It is forward opening, NO MAGNETS (requirement for me), 100% coverage/containment, comes with a separate range finder case that attaches beside the bino case (also forward opening), minimalist design (no extra bulk), has elastic pouches to hold windicator/calls/etc., EASY one handed use, the back harness is comfortable and doesn’t rub your neck. There aren’t a lot of pics/vids of the Adak Bino Harness yet, but I’m told there will be soon. I tested one out this past fall, so I have extensive use with it. I’ve learned that there are a lot of good options out there for a bino harness, but having used almost all available, I recommend the Adak most.

Is there at least one picture somewhere?

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
Is there at least one picture somewhere?

Ask and you shall receive!
This is from Instagram.
7ff58530ebf369c7ae254a901858dbc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the AGC and the FHF. I wanted more storage for hunting back home on the east coast. I couldn't quite fit everything in the AGC. With the FHF I spent a stupid amount of money on pockets and set it up differently depending on where I am hunting. I have the FHF with their tech pouch and a Mystery Ranch GPS pouch mounted to the sides. I also have a First Spear small pouch that fits the MOLLE on the bottom. This really helps for hunting in Maine because everything I need for tracking is there with the exception of food and water.

I also converted the straps to buckles on the top

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
I think the Outdoor vision is my favorite. Minimalist, light, quiet, good coverage for your glass, and stays tight to the chest.