Which bino's

OP
Wireman07

Wireman07

Lil-Rokslider
Slick in and out of a bino harness. There's also have a cheaper polymer version.

Thanks!

HuntnPack

WKR
Looking to move up from the Viper 10x42's. Looking around the $1,000 range tops. It's between: Nikon HG, Leica trinovid, zeiss conquest, or meapta meopro air. Don't have anywhere to test these out at. Thanks!
Of those listed, I’d highly recommend the
Trinovids. Really happy with my 10x42’s

kwoody51

FNG
My dad has some conquest HD’s and I think the optics are great. The focus wheel though has a bit of slack in it. Not a huge deal but not quite as smooth as I would have expected.
Outside this these seem to be pretty nice. I can’t comment on the other brands but all seems to have their supporters.

kwoody51

FNG
Realizing my wife might be more supportive of maven c series budget …

Don’t think she know there are bino’s that close $2k+ :)

kwoody51

FNG
Second what msuplita said; **** Vortex and anything else. If you have a g or more, get the best used Swaros you can in whatever mag you're looking for.
Yep, totally hear this!

Are the new 10x42 SLC still for sale but just out of stock everywhere?

was looking for new to just get frame of reference of new vs used pricing.

Norm555

WKR
Yep, totally hear this!

Unfortunately the Swaro SLC’s are not being sold anymore

Yep, totally hear this!

SLC has been discontinued as noted above, but there are quite a few used ones popping up as people upgrade to the new ELs. I just picked mine up off classifieds on here. And (I'd say almost) everyone who buys Swaro and other nice glass takes care of it

10ringer

WKR
Thanks everyone, I ended up ordering a pair of Kowa Genesis 44 10.5x44.

What are your thoughts on the glass you ended going with? How do they compare to your old vipers and the others you considered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Wireman07

Wireman07

Lil-Rokslider
What are your thoughts on the glass you ended going with? How do they compare to your old vipers and the others you considered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven't really used the Kowas yet, just looked out the window a few times as well as the archery range. I can tell you they are a far superior bino than my old vortex vipers. Someone had said these Kowas are on par with the Swarovski SLC. They are super clear and built really well. I'm going to have to wait until archery season to really put them through its paces.