Which camera?

lowpressure

Lil-Rokslider
For you guys that record your backpack hunts. Any camcorder choices out there that don’t weigh a ton (I don’t have a cameraman to tote it lol) and won’t break the bank? I have a GoPro that will be with me but they are wide angle and no zoom.

Termite

FNG
I use a Crosstour. It is a knock off GoPro. I think I paid $40 for it. It doesn't have a zoom but at that price you could get one and still not break the bank to buy a few extra batteries. I've had it for 3 years and it does just as good as my old GoPro. I have read a few guys use Tactacam. I haven't ever used one but their website says 3x zoom and they look pretty small.

I don't know if this is useful but I wanted a camera for the back country and ended up upgrading my phone for the camera. The new flagship iPhones and samsung cameras are speced incredibly well. I won't even bother telling you which I went with but worth a look. I've given a similar answer in another thread but it turned out to be a wise move for me.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

There are some great point and shoots that are compact with 30x and 40x zooms that have sensors much larger then phones. Much better lenses too. Reasonable prices too