Which E rated tire?

Fatcamp

WKR
Kinda pairing it up with the 1 ton conversation.....

Use mostly to tandem pull a boat and 5th wheel, but a little grip is required.

I’ve had very good luck with Toyo Open Country M/T’s (about 63,000 miles on srw 1 ton diesel). Currently running the same tire but R/T’s and have about 30,000 miles on them.
4c94186daf7b9338a4b4c4698afbd3c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run Goodyear Duratracs in the winter and Michelin Defenders in the summer. I had awful wear in all breeds of BFG’s, I won’t buy any of them again. I run Cooper ST Pros on my work truck and so far I’ve had good luck with them.

137buck

Lil-Rokslider
I had to replace the duracraps I had on my Cummins, I wanted to go back to the Toyo MT or the Toyo RT since I've had good luck with them, but the guy at Discount Tire told me that they are on national back order, and wouldn't be able to get them for a couple of months and since the duracraps were worn with about 30k miles and louder than my Toyo MT's I replaced, I had to get tires sooner than later, so he recommended Nitto's, so I had them mount the ridge grapplers. He said that a lot of people with diesels run them and get quite a few miles on them, so we'll see how they do, hopefully as good as the Toyo MT's.

Attachments

• IMG-7262.jpg
    IMG-7262.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 121
I had to replace the duracraps I had on my Cummins, I wanted to go back to the Toyo MT or the Toyo RT since I've had good luck with them, but the guy at Discount Tire told me that they are on national back order, and wouldn't be able to get them for a couple of months and since the duracraps were worn with about 30k miles and louder than my Toyo MT's I replaced, I had to get tires sooner than later, so he recommended Nitto's, so I had them mount the ridge grapplers. He said that a lot of people with diesels run them and get quite a few miles on them, so we'll see how they do, hopefully as good as the Toyo MT's.

I’ve read very good reviews on those and supposedly wear equally as good as the Toyo’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MO-CHSPKE

FNG
I’m running Falken Wildpeake AT3 on my 3/4 ton Duramax. Have right at 60k on them and will probably get another 15-20k before needing replacing. The mom and pop tire shop that I got them from said they’ve been pretty impressed by the performance and wear they’ve seen.

gibby97

FNG
Hate to tell you this but I had Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 2 different F250s and neither set lasted 30k. Went back to the Tokyo open county at3, been getting 40 to 45k out of them..

bobinmi

WKR
I've been running Cooper AT3 XLTs on my Excursion for the last 30'000 miles and they are holding up remarkably well. They are wearing better than any 35inch tire that I've owned.

I did have a blow out with a Michelin LTX (size LT275/70R18) that had right around 50,000 miles on it. It was the left rear tire on a Ford F-350 (SRW) while pulling my 5th wheel. That's all I ever use that truck for (pulling the fiver) so those were 50,000 miles of hard use, even with proper inflation and rotation. Pulling 5th wheels is so much better with a dually.

Hate to tell you this but I had Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 2 different F250s and neither set lasted 30k. Went back to the Tokyo open county at3, been getting 40 to 45k out of them..
I have Ridge Grapplers right now and they have 43,000 miles on them with decent tread left. I will get another 10 out of them, probably.

I have found with tires a lot depends on the vehicle and how/where it is driven.