Which eyeglasses ?

Fitzwho

WKR
Questions sir, (especially since "I know my luck" ) : When the procedure caused you this intense pain, what remedies where offered up by those performing the procedure? Did they give you Morphine drops or something like that?

How long did it take to get past this painful period completely? When did you know the "dust had settled" on that part of it?

Not sure if this is how its done everywhere, but what they did is give you valium prior the procedure, it does double duty as an anti-anxiety and reduces muscle spasms in your eyes. You are supposed to take it right when you arrive or an hour prior. They then give you those numbing eye drops, and give you 15-20 minutes to let those take affect, then right before they work on each eye they give you more of those drops.

From what I remember, they gave me the same dose of valium as they did my sister-in-law, who I outweigh by 200 pounds, so I don't think that took the edge off. They did my right eye first and it was a breeze. Super weird, but no real pain. I specifically remember getting the extra drops in my right eye.

What I DON'T REMEMBER is getting any extra drops in my left eye. That's where I think I got messed up. The left eye is the only one that hurt (only somewhat during the procedure) and the only one that hurt at all. It felt like my eye was on fire for about 4-5 hours. That whole time I was wincing so hard that by the time the eye quit hurting, I had given myself such a bad migraine that I ended up puking several times. After that I was totally fine. Drove myself to the follow up appointment the next morning.

Buck197

WKR
I said screw it after 15 years and had lasik done about 8 years ago, worth ever penny!
My eyes have tanked bad for the past three years, I just started thinking about Lasik, does it work for everyone, and did it make your vision near perfect again or what? Insurance doesn't cover it either correct?

go_deep

WKR
My eyes have tanked bad for the past three years, I just started thinking about Lasik, does it work for everyone, and did it make your vision near perfect again or what? Insurance doesn't cover it either correct?
My insurance covered 70%. My wife had hers done 7 years ago and was legally blind before, still 20/20 to this day. My eyes weren't as bad, but I couldn't wear contacts due to some eye issue, had one done 5 years ago, still 20/20 to toss day.
We both had ours done by Dishler in Denver.

Buck197

WKR
My insurance covered 70%. My wife had hers done 7 years ago and was legally blind before, still 20/20 to this day. My eyes weren't as bad, but I couldn't wear contacts due to some eye issue, had one done 5 years ago, still 20/20 to toss day.
We both had ours done by Dishler in Denver.
thank you, I got a script a couple yrs ago, never could see out of the damned things, however dollar store 2x Cheaters work well for me, but mine are definitely getting g worse, shot last weekend with and without readers, hell without I could see two damned orange dots in the center, haha...so yeah I definitely would do lasik if it's a possibility for me.