Which Flex bag for Colorado Archery season?

ajwcotton

FNG
I will preface this to say I have several down bags already. A marmot 30 and 0 and a lafuma 50.
I am interested in a Katabatic flex series in either the 15 or 22. I am a cold sleeper to begin with my 30 degree is a marmot never winter which is an older 650 fill bag. I want to upgrade to the flex series for the versatility.

I can't decide if I want the 15 or the 22. While it's only 7 degrees different I am slightly concerned about being too warm for archery elk in Colorado. I have done quite a bit of backpacking into shoulder season all over including Colorado, but never really in poor weather. What is realistically the worst conditions someone could face in mid to late September?
Anyway which would you guys go with the 15 or 22, I'm leaning 22, but open to opinions.
Thanks,
Adam

I am looking at getting the same thing, the Flex 22 for early season archery. I spoke to one guy that used the 22 degree down to 16 degrees and stayed warm.

My problem is i'm just not sure if I want to go to a quilt. I've always used a sleeping bag.