Which gaiter

TC406

FNG
I have some older Kenetreck's that I picked up used, but no signs of wear. They have a fleece feel to them so not loud at all unless they get completely crusted with ice. I've taken them for several walks through swampy 12+" deep water and lots of stream crossings and have had dry feet all season so far. 10/10

One more word for Kuiu. I tried on a pair of the OR crocs, they may be more durable but the Kuiu's seem well durable enough as they've been out for a few years now with no complaints. I prefer the Kuiu for their stretch capability to seal better around the boot, and they are much quieter.

Another vote for OR. Seem pretty solid in deep wet snow. Had em in the desert as well and stood up to all kinds of pokey and stabby s**t.

Mosby

WKR
My son has Kennetrek and I have Outdoor Vision. Both worked in heavy snow this year.

Currently don’t own a pair and never used the gaiters. Colorado 3rd season hunt planned and thinking about picking up a pair. What do you guys use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I
No one has said anything about first lite gaiters? Thanks for the responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i have Kenetrek and they are good But when when I’m tracking Elk they make some noise when it’s cold

ChrisAU

WKR
Impressed with my Kuiu Kutanas this season. Last day of packing out my bull we had to walk 11.2 miles in 5-6" of snow, they did great.

I used gaiters for the first time this year and went with the Outdoor Research gaiters. I really liked them but dont have anything to compare them to.

Wapiti1

WKR
If you want a lighter OR gaiter than the Crocs look at the Verglas. I have both and the Verglas get more use. Still a very durable gaiter.

Jeremy

Deadfall

WKR
Theyre not the quietest of all, But i personally have had good luck with my kenetrek Gaitors. Theyve held up well and kept me dry. Ive only had them ome season so i cant speak on longevity but im happy with the purchase.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I've been using kennetrek gaiters for years. Very tough. No elastic to stretch out.

OR crocs. I've found I wear others out, but i have never tried kuiu. I wear them a lot, because most my pants are high-water!

406unltd

WKR
I only have experience with the first lite brambler. My thoughts on them are that they are very useful and I use them often. I wear them under my pants and let my pants do their job and dry quick while my gaiters keep any and all moisture from contacting my socks. This also keeps noise to a minimum because it’s contracting my pants instead gaiter as I walk through brush and what not. Love them and will always have a pair of quality brand gaiters around

Ghetto

FNG
I have the kenetreks in camo and they are quiet and function well. I run out of room though trying to tighten on my tiny calfs.

hobbes

WKR
Kennetrek in camo have been working for me this week. I've not noticed the noise but half the time Im busting through pheasant cover. That's loud enough no matter what I'm wearing.