Which game bag to get?

PNWGATOR

WKR
TAG Bags for me.

Top quality and well made and backed by an honest, no BS owner who stands behind his products 100%.

I have Argali, Black Ovis and Caribou. Argali is a cut above the other 2. I don’t have anything bad to say about the BO and Carbou as both are excellent bags. The Caribou and BO bags feel very similar, the argali bags are a different more breathable material. The Argali bags pack down smaller, and just have a better overall fit and finish.

Forest

WKR
Not sure you can go wrong with any of the newer synthetic bags really. I caught the black ovis bags on camofire. They seem great for what I paid

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

elkliver

Lil-Rokslider
RAWHIDe Gear!!!!! small company but good folks and great gear. their bags are light weight and TOUGH!

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for TAG bags. Used the 24x60 for moose this year they were flawless. Got them all cleaned up and taking them to Afognak for my elk in a just a couple week. If you don’t mind weight the Grizzly cotton 30x50 has been a staple for us for years. Never an issue with those either. The Grizzly synthetic bags allowed flies through to some meat though. That’s a sample size of one so take that with a grain of salt.

Luckyrxc

FNG
I’ve used Caribou for the last 5 years and they’ve been great. They’ve held 3 elk and a half dozen or so deer. In August I was gathering my gear and was one bag short and figured I left it with one of my hunting partners last hunt, so I ordered a new set of Tags from Larry.
the set is nearly a pound lighter than the Caribou bags. I ditched the stuff sack and cord locks, and vacuum packed them. Makes for a compact and light package. That said, I carried the Tag bags extensively but haven’t gotten any blood on them. Maybe these bags are bad luck?

sotxks

FNG
I have no complaints on my Black Ovis bags. Bought them on Camofire a few years back. Tag Bags are also quality backs.

Argali have been great on two animals this year. I’ve used various kits of tag bags and caribou gear, I’d take the Argali over both.

Sled

WKR
my tag bags have been used on 18 animals in the last 5 years so far. they've held up great and are lighter weight than the other brands i've helped load. i've added a couple bags to the b.o.m.b. pack to give me options. i do have a black ovis quarter bag but don't plan on switching any time soon.