Which gun

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
I have a scope, just need ( want ) a rifle. But may just keep what I have and sell the new scope.

CBECK61

Lil-Rokslider
I am hoping tikka will offer it also, i am waiting until after the shot show to decide just for that. But if they don’t I will buy one of the others. Thanks for the HMR tip will check it out.
I wouldn't hold your breathe. Tikka has some hurdles to jump through to be able to build new chambers in Finland. They were 3-4 years behind getting a 6.5 CM into the states. They have some sort of SAMMI over there that I guess is a pain in the butt. Not saying its not possible but I doubt any PRCs are in the country until 2021 or 2022.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
I wouldn't hold your breathe. Tikka has some hurdles to jump through to be able to build new chambers in Finland. They were 3-4 years behind getting a 6.5 CM into the states. They have some sort of SAMMI over there that I guess is a pain in the butt. Not saying its not possible but I doubt any PRCs are in the country until 2021 or 2022.

Damn it, I hope your wrong ! If not brand new Nightforce 5-20 56 will be up for sale I guess.

Joby1

FNG
Looking back i wish i would have done what is being suggested here. I had a gun built, bought everything i needed to reload. Just to find out i should have started with a more practical gun. Learning to reload and shoot precision was too much at once for me. I wish i went creed to begin with and save a ton of money. But thats just me

ckleeves

WKR
Tikka will be chambering the T3X in 6.5 PRC.................

In 2028 lol. I would love to see them do it as much as everyone else but I just don’t see it. It took them forever to chamber the Creedmoor and it was (and is) more popular then the PRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
Well I hope I hope tikka don’t chamber it in 6.5 prc now. As I decided on a tikka t3x a1 ( creedmoor) is what I ordered. I went to a bunch of stores and “ fondled” so many different rifles I got over whelmed, but the a1 felt very very well made, so far above most the others it was day and night. But will it shoot ( better yet, can i shoot it), we will see. Thanks for everyone’s suggestions, I wrote them all down and went searching so I could get a hands on feeling. The a1 was never one I “ was looking at” but it won me over.