Which Home Mattress

Deepshax

WKR
Went with an iComfort king a few years ago. They come in a few different firmness levels. Love it. Has some type of material that help cool the bed. Also didn’t have any type of synthetic smell to it.

NoWiser

WKR
Going on 5+ years with a Tuft and Needle and my wife and I still absolutely love it.

Aaron Warpony

Lil-Rokslider
I was given a temperpedic from an old couple and at first i turned my nose up to it and thought that my typical mattress was just as good. Slept on it for a week and now I'm a believer

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
i went tempur-pedic after sleeping on a few different mattresses. I love it but i also like having a firm mattress. I think most companies have a "try it out" deal. May think of trying a few of them.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
My son tipped me off on the SAATVA line. Delivered to your door at a reasonable price. Cool cotton top vs the heat of the memory foam. We have never been so happy with a mattress (I am 62 and that is a whole drama...aches and pains start to show up). I believe the delivery contract has them, set it up and possibly take away old if you wish. We bought the middle of their 3 types.

mvmnts

WKR
There's tempurpedic and then there's everything else. I'll never buy anything else. The mattress industry is as slimey as they come. These new silicon valley based companies re-selling chinese junk to millenials (purple, tuft n needle, etc) aren't much better. You'll never know how good a mattress is laying on one in a showroom, and most of them aren't good for their warranties, no matter how good they sound.

Another vote for latex. We were going to build our own via site- Sleep on Latex. Started with a 3 inch topper on our old coils spring to try it out, That’s as far as our build went. Absolutely amazing for both my wife and I. We still often comment on how nice it is to get in our bed 5 years later. Latex is a little pricey but a great night’s sleep is priceless.

Jacack

WKR
Bringing This back up.

I have a purple thar is 6-7 years old now and while I never loved it I feel like the material has stiffened up or something.

I find myself much more restless and waking up with aching shoulders especially my left that I seem to end up on...

Anyone have a purple that has experienced it changing over time?

What about side sleepers, recommendations for new mattress.

intunegp

WKR
Bringing This back up.

I have a purple thar is 6-7 years old now and while I never loved it I feel like the material has stiffened up or something.

I find myself much more restless and waking up with aching shoulders especially my left that I seem to end up on...

Anyone have a purple that has experienced it changing over time?

What about side sleepers, recommendations for new mattress.

I have an original Purple that is probably 5-6 years old and sleep just as good as when it was new. I don't sense any change or stiffness in it. A friend of mine was really happy with his new Casper, not sure if he was a side sleeper though.

Titan

WKR
Picked up an Avocado without the topper attached. Then ordered both an Avocado topper and Birch topper to compare since they offer really long free trials. Both were fine, maybe Birch a little softer...but then we stacked them just to see what happened. It's unbelievable how comfortable it is. I did hear my wallet cry a little though.

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a fan of the novafoam mattress from costco.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk