Which KUIU rain gear is quietest? Trying to decide what to buy...

Going top Alaska this fall so certainly need a good rain jacket, but other than that trip I am primarily a traditional bowhunter so always close range. I want to get a KUIU rain jacket but would like it to be the quietest possibly for treestand use.
Any intel appreciated. Chugach vs Kutana vs Yukon

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I believe from what i've read the Yukon is the quietest. I have the Chugach and it's definitely on the loud side for treestand hunting, but I'll make due.

Jac

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t know if you will be in a tent or cabin. Some of the rain gear that is softer and quieter takes longer to dry out then the louder stuff. Pretty sure Yukon is the way to go if you are set on kuiu

Id caution anyone on buying rain gear based on how quiet it is. The only time you will be wearing it is when it is raining or it s windy, and both of which are noisy enough situation to mask any sound the jacket will make. No dedicated rain gear is going to be quiet enough to bowhunt a tree stand in when it is dead calm. For those situations, jackets like the first light sanctuary are perfect, they have an H20 proof membrane sandwhiched between insulating layers so the rain does not penetrate to the base layers.

OP
G
Only thing that held me back on Yukon was the weight. Might have to suck it up since can double as an outer coat vs a soft shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk