Which Leica to get?

njcoleman

FNG
Looking into upgrading my rangefinder and definitely know I want to go with Leica, but there as so many options. I need EHR so mountain archery hunts.

Any suggestions?

manitou1

WKR
Ditto on Doug at Cameraland. I just bought a Leica 2400- r from him. Replaced my Sig 2000.

Jaredk03

FNG
I originally bought the Leica 2000B rangefinder and found out it was doing some strange things in the EHR mode due to the required ballicstic inputs. I returned it and got the simpler 2400 R and am very happy with it. It gives you both line of sight and angle compensated distance. Also it will consistently range animals at over 2000 yds in the snow on a bright day. That is excellent and something my sig would never do.

Buzby

WKR
I to was looking for a Leica RF. I use mine RF as a monocular quite a bit. I thought the optics quality on my leupold 1200i left a little to be desired, and knew Leica is known for RF optics. I just ordered the 2700-B from camera land. They’re on amazon, one swipe, and it’s on its way. I tried to justify the 2800.com. Looks amazing but the deal they have on the 2700-b was too good.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
As a longtime supporting vendor here on the forum it would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please give me a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss it. Have a great day,
Doug