Which Meindl are these ?

JeremiahH

WKR
I bought these quite a few years ago and really like them as a boot.
Cabelas Meindl made in Germany.
I have super feet in them and I have no complaints after the year or so break in period. I dont think they are around anymore.

These have the cramp on heels too.

I for the life of me cannot remember which model they are.
I swore I bought uninsulated but I wear these year round and even late season with no cold issues.
Anyone else know this model ?

5247343670680bc54bb0c8f8d9e00c26.jpg
a0a0e8857a74adacb90d9744ddc10ffe.jpg
9b67d2616bd553ad1091d8603298711f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

ol490

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty certain those are the Alaska Hikers and they are uninsulated. I am on my second pair and would have bought 3 sets to put in the closet if I knew they were going to discontinue them.

I’ve had surgery on both feet and most boots hurt me. Would love to find boots just like these.

OP
JeremiahH

JeremiahH

WKR
Thanks, I couldn't recall what the actual model name was. The longer I've had them I convinced myself I was wrong about them being uninsulated due to how well they work in the winter. Maybe Meindl still makes something similar just perhaps not through cabelas. They are terrific boots.

BlaserR93

FNG
I was the Meindl agent here in Australia many many years ago.
Jump onto their website and send them a email with photo. Their pretty good with customer support.
They look very similar to the Island pro model which is goretex insulated.
Cheers
John

AnchorF22

WKR
Pretty sure ol490 is right... those look like Alaska Hikers.

I hope you can get Meindl customer service to respond to you... let us know if they do. I tried reaching out to them a couple years ago when I had a sole separate from a pair of Perfekt boots... no response after two emails. Finally I took them to Cabelas and talked them into honoring a warranty since they do say "Cabelas" on them, though we both agreed Meindl should pony up.

With that one failure aside, I love my Hunters for mountain hunting and Ultralights for short distance and lots of sitting. Admittedly, the Ultralights are not nearly as well constructed (made in Asia, pretty sure), but they are comfortable and warm.

OP
JeremiahH

JeremiahH

WKR
I've emailed them with no answer.
I think Alaska hiker sounds really familiar. I bought them over 4 years ago now and just dont recall. Definitely warm for uninsulated. I can wear them September elk or december whitetail. Doesn't matter. Wonder which boot would be comparable from another company ?
I love these but eventually they are going to wear out.
These were roughly $300 on the nose

ChasinDoes

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought a pair of miendls off their website a couple months ago. There custom service was great. Got the miendl vakuum hunters that replaced their Denalis they used to sell at cabelas. I have nothing but good things to say about them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased Vacuum Hunters over the summer. Customer service was awesome. I called them though and have not tried through email. I also have a pair similar to what you have but mine are insulted. Think they are the Alaskan Hunters.

OP
JeremiahH

JeremiahH

WKR
I wish the Kibo had Vibram soles and were made in Germany

OP
JeremiahH

JeremiahH

WKR
And I was wrong. Meindl Germany did get back to me and it went to my spam folder.
ae1d050d31c4f2424d69675e7b747083.jpg