Which Pack do I Need?

I have a mystery ranch pintler that is the perfect size for me for a 1-2 day hunt and I have a MR terraframe 80 Liter bag that fits on the frame for when I'm going out west.

Those two bags seem perfect to me but I have issues with the MR Frame fitting myself and my son. We both have long torsos and our MR packs have almost no lift for me and none for him. I have a 21" torso and he has a 23". I would love to put both of these bags on a Kifaru Duplex lite.

OP
D.Rose

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
I would love to be able to try on all the different packs. In the area I live I would bet I don't live within 100 miles of a backpack that costs over $100. The hunters around these parts are Walmart pro staffers so my only option is online information.

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
Been using the Nomad 2 with grab it and a guide lid for the last few years and really like it for a whitetail hang and hunt pack. Doesn't seem to be any stand/stick set up I can't strap down on it and get secure and quiet. Use the wings for gear and food and the lid and area between the wings for my warm clothes since I dont like to have everything on when I'm setting up in the morning. Stand and sticks go on last with the grab it and lid holding everything down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk