Which peep?

I'm currently shooting a 3/16 g5 peep and I like the size, but would like a little thicker sidewall and a change. Which of these one would you pick and why

Rad peep
Total peep
Hameskea raptor.

OR Archer

WKR
If you’re looking for a conventional peep go with the RAD. For a barrel housing go with the Raptor.

OP
T
I've never looked through a barrel type before, what's the difference in looking through it

OR Archer

WKR
The raptor peep is baffled on the inside to help direct the light to your eye better. However if there’s a slight turn in your peep you can barely see through them. So there’s trade offs.

Been shooting the raptor peep for 2-3 years. No complaints, better with glare. If you shoot with one eye you will certainly want it to be very straight, 2 eyes open you don’t notice a little twist as much.

OP
T
Yeah I'm a one eye open shooter. So the raptor and total peep are the same looking through? Total peep claims you can have some twist that won't matter, weather that's true or not...

The total peep is a little more forgiving than the raptor if you have a little twist in the string. I have both and they seem the same to me.

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
It’s not on your list, but I’ll throw in a vote for a Fletcher tru peep. I’ve used the rad and raptor and they were both just a hair bigger than the fletcher and caused some alignment issues for me. I give mine a dusting of matte black spray paint and it seems to help a bit with any glare.

OP
T
Ok I will look into this one also, thanks! I have no bow shops around me, I wish I could try some before purchasing, but I will figure on one hopefully

My favorite is the Specialty Archery Super Peep. The total peep for the size I wanted was obnoxiously large, I can't remember but think it was the 3/16th

OP
T
Is that the one with the clarifiers? Yeah I noticed the total peep was huge, wondered about the size

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've used Fletcher's for years, and then switched to a Raptor peep a couple years ago. It just clears things up by reducing the glare for me.......especially when the sun is in front of me at any angle.

N2TRKYS

WKR
Idk which brand peep I have. It’s a large opening like 3/16 or 1/4”. It sits in the string flat and not at an angle like I see most peeps.

I love it. It lets in alot of light and is easy to center your pin in.