Which Phelps mouth call?

I asked Paul this same question last year and he gave same advice of black and gray. I really liked the gray. Just wish I would have rotated 2, like someone mentioned above. I’ve never worn out a turkey call in one season, but I wore out that gray from a summer of practice and 9 days of hunting. It tore to the point I couldn’t use it.

OP
Fridaythe13th
Thanks for all the replies. The red maverick was the winner. The pink and gray are a close 2nd, but when it came to talking with elk the maverick stood out. Now I just need to know what I'm saying. Lol... but I'm back to my favorite zone so I have a starting point instead of trying a new zone that took me 5 days to find elk Like last year.
Again thanks for the help.

PHo

WKR
I would suggest getting a few different ones to try. You’ll probably go through more than one in a season anyway.

HODL

FNG
I started with grey but couldn’t get a good high bugle sound. I thought I wasn’t good enough or something and had the impression that the thinner latex on the pink and red reeds was for more advanced callers. Once I took the plunge and tried out the pink it was all over. I could finally hit those notes I’d been missing all that time.