Which Phone Skope? iPhone or GoPro?

I have an iPhone X and GoPro 7 and am looking to get a Phone Skope for my spotter but am not sure wether to get it for my iPhone or GoPro. Does anyone have expertise with both? Which one would you suggest and why? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamPoi

FNG
I recommend the I phone myself. Its easier to upload to social, share, etc. With the advancements in cameras they take awesome video. The new Cases are also very friendly when not mounted, the ring comes off and you can use it as a case.

I use an iPhone and it works great, allows my kiddos to see what is happening and keeps them interested

IMO iPhone, my brother bought one for his GoPro and it was tough to get quality pictures, if I recall the issue was with the field of view being too far away from the camera and not having the ability to zoom in the way you can with the phone to eliminate the darkness around the edges. We both have adapters for our phones and like them a lot.7D1CD848-7FEF-48E8-AB69-26914784CFE5.jpeg

Neumann

FNG
If using your phone get a Bluetooth Remote no vibration and the images come out way better

Ram94

WKR
Or you can use the self timer function so that the shake is gone by the time the picture is taken.