• Sitka Kelvin Lite

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sitka Aerolite

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LBuchser

WKR
Like always Sitka is putting out top of the line gear. With the recent introduction of the Aerolite line, it has me wondering about which puffy is the most versatile All-Around puffy. The Kelvin Lite has been a staple for most Sitka users, but the Kelvin Lite Down has been a big hit with hybrid technology. I havent had an experience with the Aerolite. Just wondering what people are thinking right now.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The Kelvin lite down is a lot noisier than the Aerolite. Not sure if it quietens down over time, but it is loud when new.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
LBuchser

LBuchser

WKR
The Kelvin lite down is a lot noisier than the Aerolite. Not sure if it quietens down over time, but it is loud when new.

That's good to know. Thank you!! Have you used both? Any idea which breathes better, packs tighter or is warmer?

Deciding between the sitka aerolite jacket or the kifaru lost parka. Any input?
It depends on how you are planning on utilizing it. I recently bought the aerolite vest and have been using the LLP for a couple years. The LLP is a bomb proof puffy, weights about a pound, super warm (made to use when your stationary), but is a noiser material. I haven't got to test the aerolite yet but it appears it's slightly quiet material, will not be as warm but a lot more compressible.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just realize that Aerolite insulation has been used on the mountaineering clothing and gear side of things since 2018. Sitka just finally brought it to the hunting side of things.