Which Rangefinder Bino's?

Glass experts!

If you could only choose one of:

Sig Sauer KILO 3000BDX, Leica Geovid R, Vortex Fury, Nikon LazerForce

Which would you choose?

The only knocks I've found about each are the price tag for the Leica, the Fury doesn't have the best glass, the Sig Sauer don't come with lens caps (I'm assuming that after market lens caps might be a solution), and I can't find any knocks against the LazerForce except for the fact that they're Nikons.

Definitely hoping to not spend more than $2K if possible. Thanks in advance for any/all your insights

OP
Tall Moose
Awesome thanks for the thoughtful reply. Just was waiting for someone to give me further justification to blow the budget and get the Leica's. Tip of the hat 406

handwerk

WKR
I think in your situation I'd go with the Leicas. I've been using Geovids for many years and continue to be impressed with the optics and RF.

JGRaider

WKR
Meopta has a new Optika HD bino/rf in 10x42 or 8x50 that may be worth checking out. No ballistics though.

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
Leica. When some of the other companies are gone Leica will still be around.

OP
Tall Moose
Ended up finding an awesome deal on a new pair of Geovid R 10X42's and I pulled the trigger. So stoked. Thanks for all the feedback

tdhanses

WKR
Just go with the Leica, they are amazing optically and tried and true for the rf, love my hd-b’s.