Which rangefinder

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
I need a new rangefinder as mine is 12 years old. I'm looking for 1 with red display but was hoping to find one under $350 and I'm not having any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

SB1

FNG
I picked up the Vortex Ranger 1800 6x22 w/HCD from Optics Planet - with a sale they were running on Vortex optics it came out to $368 - but that was a few months ago. They seem to run a lot of deals though, so get on their email list if you're not already.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased a Vortex Ranger 1300 and it has the illuminated red display. Only have had it 2 weeks and haven’t had it out in the
Field yet but the clarity is nice it’s pretty quick even when on scan mode. And they have a great warranty. And I just checked it is on sale at bass pro for $269. Might want to check that out

tunafed

FNG
If you are ok with a "blem" unit midway has the the sig 1800bdx for 195 and free shipping right now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like the Vortex Ranger. I believe a model is under the price point. Last year my daughter slammed mine into the car door and it wasn’t reading sometime sent it back to vortex and they sent me a brand new one. Can’t beat that! Does have a red display as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSKIER

WKR
I'd go with whatever everyone above has said basically a sig kilo or a vortex ranger and you should be good to go

excaliber

WKR
I have a Sig 2200 I bought when it was on sale a couple years ago. it works well so far. I had a Vortex ranger prior to that and I didn't like having to press the button twice to get a reading. The Sig is much faster.

OP
Whitetaildown215

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried the nikon monarch 3000? It has the image stabilization as well as incline/decline and the red readout? I'm still trying to decide which one to go with and I appreciate all the replies.

tac83

FNG
Leupold at that price, but if you can spend a little more Leica. Vortex a distant third.