Which rangefinder?

Hoytnut

FNG
I'm in the market for a new rangefinder. I archery hunt a lot of steep country and need one with reliable angle compensation technology. I've looked at Nikon Riflehunter models and the Leupold RX-1000i. I understand Vortex is coming out with a new one this spring as well. Any suggestions beyond those mentioned?

The Vortex also has a RED LED reticle. My boss is COLOR BLIND and HE could see it at the ATA show!!! Its super small and compact. I would also wait to get your hands on it before you purchase. I am running a Nikon ARCHERS CHOICE at the moment. Been a great rangefinder.

Lawnboi

WKR
I dislike my archers choice, may be getting the vortex this year. The archers choice looks like junk compared to my OLD nikon believe it or not. And the thing will pick up every speck of dust, fog, piece of grass between you and the target. I prefer to use my old nikon, the archers choice just sits there.

B

bearguide

i have leupold rx 1000 / leica 1600 / my wife has bushnell 1000 // i like the leica the best, it is smaller, clearer