Which Scope Rings Do You Like?

I'm going to try the Warne steel horizontal rings on a couple rim fires.
Can't bring myself to spend a bunch on rimfire rings.

Can't decide on my 6.5 its not a hunting rifle so thr 6 screw NF is highest on the list.
Really like the looks of the ziess and seekins/Vortex.

manitou1

WKR
I have tried so many different rings over the last 40 years. Too many to count. Just recieved a set of Hawkins Ultra light tactical for my custom build. They are NOT light, but look well made.
My favorites of all of them have been the Burris Signature rings with the inserts. Solid, well made. No lapping needed, no marking a scope, and you can offset the inserts as to gain or lose elevation if needed.

I have had great luck with vortex PMR's, which I believe are rebranded seekins. After using ARC M10's on my last build I will be using those exclusively from now on.

Lawnboi

WKR
I like the heck out of Hawkins stuff. I would use their rings too, if they didn’t have that stupid bubba level built in....
I agree. I have a set of their rings, and replaced the top cap. Cost me an extra few dollars. Not a fan of ring mounted levels. Too touchy, the one on this particular set of rings I could never get quite right.

Pdog06

Lil-Rokslider
I use Burris Signature Zee rings on all my rifles. Durable, clean look, and does not mark the scope tubes. Not to mention the offset inserts allow a little extra adjustment to your MOA. I also have never had a scope slip in the rings during recoil or bumping the scope while hunting.

Shingi

FNG
I’m surprise no one mention DNZ game reaper. Their one piece standard run of the mill is cheap and lightweight. For your average hunting setup I see no reason to spend the extra dollars. But for sure you LR systems seeking is pretty hard to beat along with talleys.

NF Ultralite rings have worked well for me. Warne have done well when I have used them in other applications.