Which scopes would you mount?

I have two rifles I need to mount scopes on.
Winchester M70 extreme weather 6.5 &
Kimber 8400montana 300wsm
The scopes I have on hand are:
Zeiss conquest V4 4-16×50
Nightforce SHV 4-16×56
Leupold VXR firedot 4-12x50
Bushnell Forge 3-18×50
All are illuminated except the Bushnell. The rifles will be for deer/elk at extended ranges by a 17yo & 12yo. We hunt from horseback primarily and weight really isn't a concern. The Winchester will be used at the range frequently, the Kimber only for hunting. I will be handloading for both rifles if that makes a difference in selection.
I honestly am not a fan of the SHV , the Bushnell I cant really find any solid feedback on actual field usage, and I feel like the Leupold center dot is too large for extended ranges.
Which would you mount and why, or do you think I'm better off with different optics?
What do you think?

mt100gr.

WKR
I'd put the Zeiss on the Kimber and the Nightforce on the Winchester. I have really enjoyed my SHV scopes and because the 6.5 will spend a lot of time at the range - the NF should do well with a lot of turret twisting.

I believe the Zeiss is lighter than the NF so I would prefer to carry that one in the field. (Even if weight isn't a concern)

But with the horseback hunting info, I'd probably favor whichever scope has the lowest profile turrets or some form of zero lock....(can't remember if the 4-14 SHV have "zero set") for the Kimber.

Is your SHV first or second focal plane? And which reticles do you have in each.

....I wouldn't fuss with the leupold and I haven't spent any time with Bushnell scopes in a lot of years.

I'll second the Zeiss on the Kimber! Got a Conquest on my Kimber .300wsm and it has done the job quite a few times. Love hunting out west with that combo