Which stone glacier bag?

I ran the 3300 and I'm running low on space trying to do 3-5 days out of it. Food goes in meat shelf or between lid as some were saying. Just my essentials and puffy/jacket max it out. I added the lid which kind of didn't do as much as I wanted. Definitely go for the bigger pack. There's no weight penalty (maybe some oz?) but you don't have to stretch the seams.

Has anyone tried the R3 5900? I'm bouncing between it and the Sky 5900 but can't quite nail down the differences.

I only had the sky talus 6900 and used it for day hunts last year. It worked fine. I find that I’m not very organized and like to just stuff things in without trying to play Tetris and the extra size is nice. The last thing I want to be doing is putting stuff in and out of the load shelf all the time or taking crap that’s lashed externally off to access the bag.

If it’s your first trip I vote you truck camp and use your existing bag and figure out what you want from there. If you must backpack in for 5 days I’d start with at least a 5900 and the 6900 wouldn’t be a bad choice either.