Which TAC event this year?

WestNE

WKR
I shot the Tennessee event last year and would like to head west for 2022. I work for a company in the Archery/ hunting industry so at the very least I may be attending with some co-workers, possible looking at some sort of event sponsorship as well.

With that said, what is everyone's input on the best event to shoot and also the most well attended event in the series? Any of the events provide extra difficulty in travel if flying in?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks,
Nick

I’ve shot San Antonio and TN twice each, and Park City. This year Oklahoma. The park city event was easily the one to go to if you can travel. Honestly made SA and TN feel like the minor leagues. Flying with anyone besides southwest with a bow might get you some additional fees.

Park City is in a great area, has challenging courses, usually a RMEF festival going on at the same time, saw elk sign all over the mountain. SA and TN just can’t offer that kind of western hunting experience. With snowbird getting canned this year it will probably be the most well attended TAC.

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
The Bird is the best IMO but they aren't going there this year. Park city or Big Sky are nice too. Haven't shot any of the other locations yet.

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
As far as shot difficulty goes I would say snowbird is up there. I enjoyed park city last year though. Going to try big sky this year for a change.

Park City typically has the most vendors. I’ve done that one the past two years. Mountain Archery Fest isn’t as big and is slightly cheaper for vendors. Just another option. Trying the MAF in Shell, WY this year.

I shot the Tennessee event last year and would like to head west for 2022. I work for a company in the Archery/ hunting industry so at the very least I may be attending with some co-workers, possible looking at some sort of event sponsorship as well.

With that said, what is everyone's input on the best event to shoot and also the most well attended event in the series? Any of the events provide extra difficulty in travel if flying in?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks,
Nick
Shot TAC at seven springs last year and booked it as soon as we could this year. Awesome terrain and shots. No complaints here at all on the seven springs location.