Which Tikka bottom metal

Lawnboi

WKR
Iv been happy with the mountain tactical for stock mags. If your patient they will have a sale, they seem to every few months. Their newest metal mags have been working perfectly as well.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

Hulions

FNG
I've got the bottom metal from Mountain Tactical and it's been great so far. Worked well with the original stock. I also ordered their aluminum magazine which is much nicer than the original plastic one that came with the gun.

jsj127

FNG
I’ve got mountain tactical on one of my Tikkas. It was on the rifle when I got it so I can’t speak of the “value”. It does look nice and works. But the stock plastic works too. My first Tikka I’ve had for 14 years now and no issues with the plastic.

Rusty85

WKR
I ordered the High Desert Rifleworks. I haven’t received it yet so don’t know the quality but I’ve heard they’re very good.

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Mountain Tactical and It has ran factory mags flawless in a T3 Super Lite 7RM bedded into a McMillan Edge..... I did have an Atlas bottom metal before the Mountain Tactical and I did not care for it because it had a wide trigger guard that felt awkward and the finish was just ok, it did function just fine though.

Attachments

• Phone 326.jpg
    Phone 326.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 190

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
Have used atlas worx and mountain tactical. Prefer atlas worx and it's cheaper. The spring in the mag release is weaker on the mountain tactical and my heavier recoil rifle would sometimes drop the mag after a shot

Spoonbill

WKR
I have the Mountain Tactical on my Tikka and it works great. Also the trigger guard is larger so it works better with gloves.

This one is actually still aluminum, but stainless color.