Which tipi for 2 guys and a stove. Have a sawtooth

Want some other recommendations prefer alot of so design features. Ultimately looking for 3 shelters to fit my needs. Currently have a so lbo for solo trips, sawtooth for 2 and a stove and a so 6 man for bigger groups or a awesome base camp. Thinking of a silver tip for solo trips a cimaron for 2 and keep the 6 man.
What are your guys thought s or recommendations. thanks

reaper

WKR
Well ...i think youre already good with what you have.Your sawtooth is to heavy for 2 guys so you want a Cimarron?The LBO is perfect for solo trips.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

OP
F
Well ...i think youre already good with what you have.Your sawtooth is to heavy for 2 guys so you want a Cimarron?The LBO is perfect for solo trips.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah trying to lighten up also don't like no venting, no sodskirt and no zipper flap on the sawtooth. It seems to condensate more and had a freezing rain last year that was a bear to get the zipper working after

GregB

WKR
You could get a tarp and vestibule or base to attach to your current LBO, then you have one system that will work for each situation.

Waywest

WKR
Want some other recommendations prefer alot of so design features. Ultimately looking for 3 shelters to fit my needs. Currently have a so lbo for solo trips, sawtooth for 2 and a stove and a so 6 man for bigger groups or a awesome base camp. Thinking of a silver tip for solo trips a cimaron for 2 and keep the 6 man.
What are your guys thought s or recommendations. thanks
Let me know if your selling any of Seeks.