Which Truck Bed Liner?

rayporter

WKR
pick one with a good guarantee . i had 2 trucks and a horse trailer rhino lined and the aluminum on the trailer did not get prepped good enough and they had to redo a 2 ft patch on their dime 2 years later.

OP
Carr5vols

Carr5vols

WKR
Thanks for all the input, that is why I enjoy this forum you get real world use and input. I believe I will go with spray in. I would like to go with bed rug but I haul to many different things and feel it may be to hard to clean.

weaver

WKR
I I like the bedrug most of the time especially when camping out of my truck. Like others have said it can be a pain to clean up though depending on what it is.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Wapiti1

WKR
I pressure wash the bedrug in my truck. Start at the cab and work to the tailgate. Takes only a few minutes. Cleans it well.

Jeremy

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
Spray in for sure. I have Line-X and really like it. Not as sticky as some, but it is not slippery at all. More durable than most also.
I had a rubber mat also for vacation use. It keeps nice stuff off the dirty bed.

Guys need some opinions good or bad. Which is best for truck bed lining? Carpet, rubber mat, spray in liner, plastic liner, others....it will be under a diamondback cover that mainly holds hunting/camping gear. Couple times a year luggage for trips.
Spray in is definitely the way to go. It protects your bed better than any other type of liner.

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
Great thread. Would like to see a picture of the spray in with the rubber mat.

I have an aluminum frame with line x. Few items do slide around. Considering the a rubber mat.

4dcfries

FNG
So, I looked at bedrug and liked it. Soooo i went to home depot and got some 1/2 inch plywood sheets and cut a bed then bought some nice n cheap carpet that looked just like bedrug and stapled it in. Works like a charm and when I get tired of it I can replace the carpet quickly. I put velcro on some boxes to store stuff and they don't slide around. Very easy and cheap.

I've been using Bedrugs forever. There simply is nothing better. Nicest looking liner too.

IMG_1354.JPG

Ideal for camping. provides insulation, padding (I have old knees) and makes my Kodiak Canvas tent quite cozy inside.

59941524_10218742198927175_4867218039755505664_n.jpg
59366919_10218742198727170_2183393113647611904_o.jpg

Always been a fan since I discovered em. And yes, I haul all kinds of crap in my trucks, even gravel and dirt and wood...I hose and/or vacuum the dirt right out. On one occasion I got the Bedrug really dirty and had the local car wash shampoo it, looked brand new after.
0610or_01_z+Jeep_Grand_Cherokee_Hemi_Challenger+sand_front_view.jpg
trucktent.jpg

One word of advice, when you buy yours insist on 3 sets of Velcro tape. Triple tape it on the initial installation to a clean bed and you'll NEVER have any portion of it come loose because there is far less stress on each piece of adhesive. This is more important on the sidewalls of the bed and tailgate. If you somehow manage to ruin it, the company will replace it free. I stained one of mine with diesel fuel and they shipped me a new replacement instantly, no questions asked.

Last edited:
I’ve got a Bedrug under a camper shell. It’s badass I sleep in it often. Also the roof has carpet keeps it more insulated I bet

zach14

FNG
i love my line-x bed liner. Even did the rocker panels as well. Looks great and holds up.

Squamch

WKR
If you do a roll on or spray on liner, like any other paint job, the prep will make or break it. That's why you have everything from "best ever, most durable, etc" to "junk that flakes away!" For reviews on it. Research the outfit applying it carefully, and get a guarantee!

Roughout

FNG
Bed rug under camper- going on 3 years, would do it 100x again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both my trucks have spray in liner. You also don't slip and fall when winter ice and snow collect in bed. easy to pressure clean blood out and will delay rust

wmd

Lil-Rokslider
I have had toppers on my pickups for the last 23 years and always have had a rubber mat some with spray in liners most without. My new pickup I put oil a bedbug liner and will likely never have anything else, the only thing I have found difficult to clean is hay or straw and also keep a tarp to put down if needed. It is soooo easy on the knees and at 67 I really like that.
wmd