Which vest? Colorado hunter orange?

It's been about 10 years since I've been to Colorado. I remember having to wear a crinkly orange vest. Which brand should I buy for my November deer hunt?

Jimbob

WKR
Here in ontario we need 400 sq inches of blaze orange. A super thin fleece blaze orange vest is light and quiet and fits the bill when i have to wear it.

Gman

WKR
I've tried a bunch and without going thru a detailed history I like a simple gamehide vest the best. Got mine at an army surplus store. Quiet, light, and simple.

kerrek

FNG
Try looking into the Primos gun hunters vest.Lots of pockets for accessories.

ken

bbrown

WKR
I found a cheap thin fleece vest that I use and it has treated me well.
On the other hand, I am trying to find a fitted or flex fit orange hat and have not found one yet - anyone have any ideas?
I checked the local Sportsmans and a few other placs but they are all adjustable

I dislike hunters orange for more than one reason but it is neccesary with so many crazies running around the woods in some areas. I found a blaze orange camo vest that I really like. I am not sure of the brand but I think it helps to break up your outline.

On the other hand, I am trying to find a fitted or flex fit orange hat and have not found one yet - anyone have any ideas?
I checked the local Sportsmans and a few other placs but they are all adjustable

There is a possibility that i may be able to get fitted/flexfit orange hats. If i can get them you would have the choice of with my logo or a plain orange hat. I am waiting to see if they have them instock. I will try to keep you updated.

Gman

WKR

I have a flex fit blaze hat made by under armor. Got it a couple of years ago so I'm guessing they still make it.

I have a flex fit blaze hat made by under armor. Got it a couple of years ago so I'm guessing they still make it.

I just searched out the Under Armor website the only orange hat they offer has the standard rear clousure. If you find something different let me know.

bbrown

WKR
Bambi Slayer - camo blaze is not legal in CO (still not sure why). Let me know what you find for the hats - I would be interested.