White feather lark

Hey guys, just got a new ilf riser and wanted to share. I had a hard time finding a wood ilf 19 inch riser until i checked on trad gang and was informed about the white feather lark. This thing is sweet ! Paid 180 or so and it looks way sexier than that price tag. I have some black max limbs on it now but havent shot it yet. It has a high wrist grip and the finish is really nice. Its not a stalker by any means but it is way underpriced in my opinion. I am gonna shoot it tomorrow and will post pics and update with shooting results.

OP
Justin.Medcalf
Hey guys, just got a new ilf riser and wanted to share. I had a hard time finding a wood ilf 19 inch riser until i checked on trad gang and was informed about the white feather lark. This thing is sweet ! Paid 180 or so and it looks way sexier than that price tag. I have some black max limbs on it now but havent shot it yet. It has a high wrist grip and the finish is really nice. Its not a stalker by any means but it is way underpriced in my opinion. I am gonna shoot it tomorrow and will post pics and update with shooting results.

Ok quick review on the white feather lark. Finally got some time to assemble and shoot it, Wow! This thing is sweet. Paired it with a set of Blackmax 50 limbs and a full length 340 ics bowhunter with 225 grains up front. This thing is flat quite and dead in the hand. Brace height is set at 6 1/4 which it seems to love. If anybody is looking for a 19 inch wood ilf riser i would recommend checking these out. It has some micarta in the riser to so it has some mass but not too much. 20190126_135222.jpg20190126_135242.jpg20190126_135231.jpg

bobinmi

WKR
Nice set up. I'm saving for a morrison wood ILF riser myself right now. Had a chance to shoot one at the kalamazoo show this weekend and could not have been more impressed.

Any update on this? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Justin.Medcalf
Hey quick update on this bow setup. It is still going strong no issues at all and I still highly recommend it! I have since purchased a Samick discovery riser and the R3 limbs and that is my go to metal Ilf riser for now.