White hunting pants?

I've been looking for 100% white hiking/hunting pants. Has anyone come across any besides the cover-up type? I usually wear a slimmer Under Armour hiking pant. Can't find any on REI, cabelas, basspro, first lite, Sitka, kuiu, or anywhere really.. The only thing I've seen are some white Dickies painter pants.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

I wear Natural Gear. Not pure white but works in snow, warm & dry.

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 20
  • snapshot sling.png
    snapshot sling.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 20
OP
FortuneTeller
I can't help but notice that some of Natural Gears lineup looks super comfortable

WCB

WKR
What do you want to do with them or expect of them. You say hiking/hunting pants....so I would assume not real cold weather?

wilkINkc

Lil-Rokslider
The only all white bottoms I know of are the sitka bibs

The only all white bottoms I know of are the sitka bibs
The only problem I see with these is they were designed for Snow Goose hunting. The Gore-Tex laminate is very loud and the zipper/pocket layout is odd.

I bought a pair for hunting coyotes in the winter but found them to be too loud and not designed for that purpose. However, if you are laying in mud all day long waiting for a tornado of snows to come down they are perfect.

OP
FortuneTeller
I currently use overwhites but I find them normally baggy (there's no belt loop and having pockets that don't let your phone fall out would be nice) and they are tough to hunt all day in them. I am continually moving and prefer a tighter fit like a hiking pant. It can be cold but I do wear a under armour cold gear long underwear and that combo works well for me. It's also possible to run into game during pursuit which is why I don't want to just pull out the overwhites and put them on to post up.