White pouch on back of Seek Outside Exposure 5000 - a danger during hunting season?

Hi, I've had my eye on the Seek Outside Exposure 5000 for a while because it's a large panel loader. I don't know whether I should be concerned about the pouch on the back though, which is white. I had heard that you shouldn't wear white in the woods during hunting season in case hunters mistake you for the rear-end of a white-tailed deer. The nearby national forest, which has great hiking trails, also has a lot of hunting. Is this something to be concerned about, or am I being silly?

Here is the Exposure:

https://seekoutside.com/exposure-5000-panel-loading-backpack/

OP
B
Hmm, I don't think they customize packs anymore, for me to request a different color. Maybe I could put something on it, though I'm not much of a seamstress. Maybe I could get something orange that I could clip on over it. Kind of a bummer. It does seem like a great pack though.

Phaseolus

WKR
I’d call Seek Outside and ask them about it. I bought a Blaze Orange Talon (SO makes a blaze orange panel with a zip pocket that can be attached called a talon) to attach to my Peregrine for elk hunting.

sndmn11

WKR
It is a tan, almost a tan green...definitely not white. If you are worried about it, get a blaze stretchy panel https://www.orangeaglow.com/collections/all-products/products/blaze-orange-safety-panel

Here is a pic of said blaze stretchy panel and also shows the tan cordura SO uses on the left and right of the blaze panel, more green thatn my tan khaki shorts. Colorado requires 360deg of blaze for rifle tags, so that is why I had the panel.
70129291_10156442213091053_7855362658873114624_o.jpg

OP
B
Thanks for the tip on the blaze stretchy panel. The talons look cool, but they are $$$. The panel looks like an inexpensive option.

ChrisAU

WKR
The Blaze Talon is an excellent addition to any pack for a rifle season IMO. Adds 800 CI of space, and functions like a Kifaru Grab-It:

532F3F8B-007A-44DD-81BF-D2E77A2832EA.jpeg

Ranger619

WKR
I clipped a small carabiner with an old orange stocking cap clipped to it on the back of my Lanner pack this year so I would always have some orange visible on the back of my pack. Costs next to nothing and you always have a spare hat along.