Whitetail pants

Rampaige

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in the Northeast so we have thick briar-y low growth in the best deer spots. I wear the First Lite Sawbucks. I originally got them for upland hunting but I have worn them just about every day from Sept to Dec. I wear them with no base layers in to about 50 degrees, FL Fuse around 40, and a pair of polyester joggers under around 30 degrees. They aren't totally silent like microfleece or wool, but they're quiet enough to bow hunt in.

Kuiu guide pants
You may be warm In September but it has vents on the side you can upzip and help you stay cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMB

WKR
Kuiu guide pants
You may be warm In September but it has vents on the side you can upzip and help you stay cool

Agree. I might go with Attack pants for September in the 70's, but Guide pants with a layer under in October was awesome and then Super Down Pro over top for all day sits down into the 20's in November/December worked really great for me last year. They don't pick up a lot of burrs and when you're moving around the hip vents are so nice.

ChrisAU

WKR
I whitetail hunt over 100 days a year in GA/AL, where it is hot a lot. I've grown to love the Kuiu Kutanas, light, breathable, vented, and durable. My philosophy is to wear as little as possible and then layer from there when cool. Kutana's plus FL/Kuiu zip off bottom layers do everything I need from 0-100*.

Deerhunter6250

Lil-Rokslider
Does any of these pants have zippers that go up at least to your knee so you can put them onand off without taking off your boots?

I have been liking the FL Corrugates for early season with one ore more layers as needed and then moving into the Solitude bibs as the temps drop. I'll often still wear the Corrugates for the walk in and then add the bibs at the tree.
i do this same thing.

I’m looking for a pant that I can wear from mid September with no under layers all the way to late season with a layer or two under or over it it that’s semi breathable, semi waterproof, and doesn’t catch every burr in the whole entire county. Any recommendations?

I've ran with the Badlands calor pants now for the past two season and love them. Very durable and their warranty is almost second to none.

I have several pairs of the new(ish) black-ovis granite peak pants. I love em. Wear em around town all over and hunt in them. Fine for early (maybe slightly hot), but great with a heavy set of long johns underneath as well. I find that burrs brush right off of them. However, they get pulled pretty easily by briars if you're not careful. I hunt a lot in PA and the amount of briars is unbelievable. They get a little beat up i that stuff, but burrs brush off easily. I've my last 2 bucks wearing them.

RedTimber

FNG
Classified Approved
I’m looking for a pant that I can wear from mid September with no under layers all the way to late season with a layer or two under or over it it that’s semi breathable, semi waterproof, and doesn’t catch every burr in the whole entire county. Any recommendations?

Non typical (Drake) endurance pants. Usually run pretty good sales too.