Whitetail trailcam picture

Very nice deer there, they dont get big by being stupid, that old boy has the smarts. If I was hunting him I would put out a few more trail cams in the area and attempt to figure out his nightly routine, and travel paths. IT WILL TAKE A LONG DAY OR DAYS TO PUT HIM ON THE GROUND WELL BEFORE DAY LIGHT UNTIL WELL AFTER SUN SET. If you get a shot its going to be right at first light (or a bit before) same as end of light. He is definetly a deer worth investing time in. As to the deer slipping up he did for that picture and he will make a mistake somewhere else, you just gotta figure out when and where. Good luck.

Rich M

WKR
Funny how they are always looking at the trail cams. Like he just stopped by to say, i have you figured out and still live around here.

Find his bedding area.

Cellis

FNG
If you need any help getting an arrow in him just let me know. Send out the gps location and I’ll see you opening day

Capphd

FNG
Friend of mine got this guy on his camera the other day. We see deer with antlers show up like this every few years, but I don't know if I've seen one with a body like this. Unfortunately, the bucks like this seem to be completely nocturnal, and they don't slip up.

View attachment 434950
What a BEAST!